We are growing – join the team!
has·to·be is a young dynamic company. With our software solutions, we provide access to public charging stations for everyone. We provide automated billing, service improvement and remote infrastructure maintenance. That’s how we contribute to the breakthrough of electromobility and to solving the range problem. Our systems are already operating successfully in 28 European countries. Among our customers are AUDI, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Alpiq and Swisscomm.
Do you want to help shape the world of tomorrow today? Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team now!
Your tasks as a Customer Success Manager revolve around consulting and support for questions regarding our software solutions. Your main activity is the telephone or written processing and handling of customer concerns via the ticket system. You will also be responsible for conducting training sessions on the use of our software.
- Recording, reproduction and solution of support cases via ticket system in case of problems in our software (mainly by e-mail, partly by phone)
- Consulting and support for questions regarding the use of our software be.ENERGISED
- Conducting trainings, mostly remotely and occasionally at the headquarters or at the customer’s site
- Assignment and organization of service tasks to the developer team
This is what you should bring with you as a Customer Success Manager:
- Independent and autonomous work
- Friendly and professional interaction with customers
- Experience in IT support or similar activities is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Windows and MS-Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Friendly and communicative appearance
We offer a future-proof job in an innovative, growing and dynamic team with international customers in a sustainable industry. Our headquarters is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Austria, in a modern campus newly built in 2021 with a motivating work environment and many benefits. The current version of the IT-KV (AT) will be applied.
We look forward to your detailed application
Jetzt bei has·to·be bewerben
Headquarter: Salzburger Straße 26, A-5550 Radstadt, Österreich