We are growing – join the team!
has·to·be is a young dynamic company. With our software solutions, we provide access to public charging stations for everyone. We provide automated billing, service improvement and remote infrastructure maintenance. That’s how we contribute to the breakthrough of electromobility and to solving the range problem. Our systems are already operating successfully in 28 European countries. Among our customers are AUDI, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Alpiq and Swisscomm.
Do you want to help shape the world of tomorrow today? Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team now!
This is what you should bring with you:
- Sound knowledge and experience in frontend and backend development
- Background in object-oriented programming
- Experience with MVC frameworks for web development
- Focus on clean and readable code
- Source code management with Git
- No fear of the *NIX command line
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to work autonomously
- Good English skills, German skills are an advantage
These technologies are used by us
We offer a future-proof job in an innovative, growing and dynamic team with international customers in a sustainable industry. Our headquarters is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Austria, in a modern campus newly built in 2021 with a motivating work environment and many benefits. The current version of the IT-KV (ST1) will be applied.
We look forward to your detailed application
Jetzt bei has·to·be bewerben
Headquarter: Salzburger Straße 26, A-5550 Radstadt, Österreich