We are growing – join the team!
has·to·be is a young dynamic company. With our software solutions, we provide access to public charging stations for everyone. We provide automated billing, service improvement and remote infrastructure maintenance. That’s how we contribute to the breakthrough of electromobility and to solving the range problem. Our systems are already operating successfully in 28 European countries. Among our customers are AUDI, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Alpiq and Swisscomm.
Do you want to help shape the world of tomorrow today? Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team now!
- Responsible for End-2-End Project Execution – especially for Projects that cover multiple Domains
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Tracking and Controlling of Timeline, Scope of Work and Budget
- Single Point of Contact for all Project-related Topics
- Regular Project Reporting to Management and Stakeholders
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Implement and Improve Project Execution Methodologies within the Organization
This is what you should bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Software/Computer engineering or equivalent
- Long Experience in the Execution of international IT Projects with globally distributed Teams
- Experience leading the introduction of new technologies with a proven understanding of product development lifecycles
- Ability to work efficiently with new technologies and industry trends
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum iterative project methods and processes, with some experience in Waterfall methodologies. Scrum/Agile certifications a plus. (e.g., Scrum Master or PMP)
- Excellent leadership skills to work seamlessly with various stakeholders (Engineering, Product Management, IT Business Applications, Customer Support,)
- Strong written and verbal communication is key as you drive projects forward, prioritize work, facilitate the removal of obstacles, and escalate risks
- Prior experience as a development engineer is a definite plus
We offer a future-proof job in an innovative, growing and dynamic team with international customers in a sustainable industry. Our headquarters is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Austria, in a modern campus newly built in 2021 with a motivating work environment and many benefits.
We look forward to your detailed application
Jetzt bei has·to·be bewerben
Headquarter: Salzburger Straße 26, A-5550 Radstadt, Österreich