We are growing – join the team!
has·to·be is a young dynamic company. With our software solutions, we provide access to public charging stations for everyone. We provide automated billing, service improvement and remote infrastructure maintenance. That’s how we contribute to the breakthrough of electromobility and to solving the range problem. Our systems are already operating successfully in 28 European countries. Among our customers are AUDI, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Alpiq and Swisscomm.
Do you want to help shape the world of tomorrow today? Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team now!
In this role, you are responsible for managing software programmes and projects in the e-mobility environment. You work cross-departmental with product management and development teams for hardware, platform/embedded and cloud/mobile and ensure that product deliveries are made on time and meet the requirements. Organisation und Planung der Programm- und Projektabwicklung mit den zuständigen Teams.
- Development and implementation of product roadmaps in coordination with product management as well as planning of the temporal implementation
- Communication and cooperation with stakeholders from product/portfolio management, development and management
- Implementation and further development of agile methods in the organisation (especially SCRUM)
- Control and organisation of project teams with agile methods
- Regular reporting of the programme and project status to the relevant stakeholders as well as implementation of risk and escalation management
- Planning and management of resources
This is what you should bring with you as a Software Program-/Project-Manager:
- Completed education in (business-) informatics, software development or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in programme/project management in software development
- Ability to work efficiently with new technologies and industry trends
- Experience with agile methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Flexibility to work with globally distributed teams
We offer a future-proof job in an innovative, growing and dynamic team with international customers in a sustainable industry. Our headquarters is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Austria, in a modern campus newly built in 2021 with a motivating work environment and many benefits.
The current version of the IT-KV (ST1) will be applied.
We look forward to your detailed application
Jetzt bei has·to·be bewerben
Headquarter: Salzburger Straße 26, A-5550 Radstadt, Österreich