We are growing – join the team!
has·to·be is a young dynamic company. With our software solutions, we provide access to public charging stations for everyone. We provide automated billing, service improvement and remote infrastructure maintenance. That’s how we contribute to the breakthrough of electromobility and to solving the range problem. Our systems are already operating successfully in 28 European countries. Among our customers are AUDI, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Alpiq and Swisscomm.
Do you want to help shape the world of tomorrow today? Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team now!
- Lead a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver a scalable, resilient, reliable, and cost-effective infrastructure for our services’ AWS-based production and testing environments.
- Spearhead communication with the U.S. infrastructure team at the ChargePoint headquarters in Campbell, California, to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Communicate internally with stakeholders from different departments, and reconcile priorities.
- Coordinate with third parties providing services.
- Align guiding principles regarding security, reliability, and scalability with the Software Engineering department.
- Own and refine the team’s processes and workflows.
- Plan and manage the team’s projects and tasks on a daily basis.
- Develop short-term and long-term roadmaps, letting your exerience play a role in how to shape the future.
- Represent the team externally and internally, and ensure broad visibility of the team’s duties and successes.
- Be the main person of contact for the team, remediate any impediments to the team’s job happiness, and drive career progression.
- Work autonomously, but be accountable on the execution level
This is what you should bring with you:
- Profound know-how and understanding of cloud infrastructure architecture design, SRE, change management, life cycles, how to deliver software, and how to run it on production.
- Strong technical project management skills.
- Good acquaintance with agile methodologies, a constant urge for continuous improvement, and a “DevOps mindset” with a drive to automate processes and workflows.
- Experience with managing a decently sized team is a plus.
We offer a future-proof job in an innovative, growing and dynamic team with international customers in a sustainable industry. Our headquarters is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Austria, in a modern campus newly built in 2021 with a motivating work environment and many benefits.
We look forward to your detailed application
Jetzt bei has·to·be bewerben
Headquarter: Salzburger Straße 26, A-5550 Radstadt, Österreich